TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Jacob B

Default Tire Woes = New Toilet Opportunity

On our 5th trip with a new to us 2010 2720 we had the left side tire thread separate and then savage the black water tube resulting in the Thetford being nearly completely separated from the floor of the 2720. It appears a few screws are holding on by the last few threads. The plan is to pull the toilet next week to see get a better sense of the damage to the floor but I fear it will be extensive as there were tire marks on the inside of the bathroom!

Assuming the floor is sufficiently damaged I was thinking of patching it entirely and putting something like a Curve or some other cassette toilet.

Any words of wisdom before I embark on the smelly adventure?