TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Ron & Midge

Default Thanks

I wish to thank everyone who helped me with the problem on my brakes.I think Ive got it fixed.
Also want to reinterduce our selfs.We are Ron and Midge Wiseman and we live in the beutifull mtns of WV.in a little town of Lewisburg.It is on I 64 almost at the Va.state line.We are both retired due to heath.We have a 2002 tm 2619 and love it.
Also need to thank everyone whose ideas I have borrowed in the past to up date our TM.
We have added the following;tinted widows,both cabinets in kitchen,put down pego flooring,a peace of flex a glass behind the stove to help keep the wall cleaner,electric jack,hung 20 in lcd tv on bath room wall,put shelfs in big cabinet to put our towels and linen in.
We do most of our camping around Carolina Breach NC.Over the years we have made a lot of friends there.I keep my boat there at one of their homes and sometime camp in his back yrd.Have elec water and cable.
Have run into several tm owners down at Ft Fisher NC while staying there.
Again a big thanks.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:18 AM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

We would love to see the shelving mod.the flex a glass mod and window tint! How dark is your tint on the windows?

Sounds like you hare enjoying your TM!

We replaced the tires on the TM July 2017 I will update when I have time to get the specs

What's new...we went to all LED lighting and love them.

New 3/25/16 two new horizontal propane tanks.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #3
Ron & Midge

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
We would love to see the shelving mod.the flex a glass mod and window tint! How dark is your tint on the windows?

Sounds like you hare enjoying your TM!
Hi Countygirl,I ll try??and get some pics in a couple of days and post.
As per window tint,we went to Lowes and picked up a roll of window tint,smoked and I cut out a pattern of the windows and started inside when I run into the screen?so I applied it to the outside of the widows.Its hard to get it to stick on the front door and bathroom widows so left them alone.So far havent had any to blow off going down the road.Its mades you feal like a cloudy day inside and keeps it cooler.on the flex a grass I just measured fr the bottom of the cabinet to the stove and fr the door to the curtains and back to Lowes and had them to cut to fit and picked up some fancy do dads and screws and mounted to wall.You might want to drill your holes befor trying to fasten to wall.With the shelfs used 2 pcs of 3/8 plywood,cut to fit.I used small L shaped brackets put them on the corners inside .