TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2003, 06:09 AM   #1

Default TM coming to AZ

This past week-end while traveling to Long Beach, Ca. I stopped in and visited Matt at Custom RV (nice guy) and took a look at the 2619 that I'm interested in buying in the near future. Now that I was able to see these units in person and see how they work, I was even more impressed with them and SOLD on them 100%.

He aploogized that he didn't have more for me to look at but he can't keep them on the lot.......they sell as fast as he gets them, even the used ones. I now see why, GREAT technology for a hard shell trailer.

Anyway me being from AZ and not being able to get a hands on look, I decided to swing in and look. Through our conversation at the end, I mentioned, I wish they had a dealer in AZ, he said at one time they did, but they turn it back. He did say come December time frame they will have another, Tucson is coming on board he said. Thats great news for AZ people. All though the way Matt treated me and took the time with me to show me inside and out, I just might go back to him. He'll even have it shipped directly to AZ for me.

Anyway, I thought I'd pass the information along and let people know that it looks like there coming to AZ.

My check is in the mail also, and I don't even have one yet, but this board and many of you and your writings have convinced me. Not to mention seeing them in person, finally!
Old 07-07-2003, 06:11 AM   #2

Default Re: TM coming to AZ

This great news since i live in tucson. I have had a 2027Sd since july of 2001 which i went new mexico for. I have never seen another trailmanor here yet.
Old 07-07-2003, 10:29 AM   #3
2619PDX

DriesBock:
I bought my 2619 in Bisbee last year. we'll have the trailer in Tucson the last week of the month - Staying at Beaudry RV Park down near the airport if you're curious.

Best,

Gregg in Portland
Old 07-08-2003, 09:30 AM   #4

I will try to stop by as I need to get new tires and the brakes checked on my 2027sd about that time. the shops are nearby the RV park. You may be the only  people in Tucson, given the weather andsmoke from the fires. We are on our way to Oregon no less, for two weeks, the first week in August. We are staying in our favorite camp ground for the past 35 + years in Union Creek half way between Medford and Crater Lake in the Rougue River National Forest.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:39 AM   #5
2619PDX

Yeah, at least my sister lives in town. Sadly, we've got to come down to close up my fathers estate.

Been there before in the summer. Have they got that fire under control yet?

I guess Wade's also heading for Oregon in the not so distant future as well...

See how it is? In Oregon, where it rains a lot, we head to Arizona in the summer. Whereas in Arizona, you guys head up here in the summer.

let me know, we should be there by the 29th which is a Tuesday. If you'll email me, I'll give you my cell phone for contact as we get closer.

Enjoy your trip to Oregon!

Gregg