TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2010, 11:28 PM   #1
jwarrensite

Default Daddy, I went potty.....

So my wife and I just setup our new TM in the driveway this weekend to load our camping gear into the on board storage. My two and half year old son was assisting me by testing the flooring with his matchbox cars. I walked out of the TM and into the garage for a load of gear and then back in the camper, but he was no longer playing. I called his name and he replied from the bathroom, "Daddy, I go potty" I chuckled and walked over to see a very proud little boy sitting backward on an uncharged Thetford grinning at what he had just accomplished. It was all I could do to not bust up laughing. I just said, "That's what I am talking about son, great job for getting to the potty on your own." I then called my wife and asked her to bring out some Clorox wipes and some baby wipes. As it turns out I ended up bringing in a five gallon bucket and charging the toilet with a regular dose of the chemical. (wipes went in the trash) I was happy to get a test run in on the toilet, and I was so proud that my little boy fully grasped his potty training while confirming for me how convenient having our new TM was going to be.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
Bluegrass

I think you've found a new use for Trailmanor trailers. I can see it now - a two page full color advertisement with the banner headline: "Trailmanor preferred for good potty training" followed by your testimonial. <grin>
Old 03-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #3
4Kids2Dogs

Been there! It's not quite so funny when they are 6 and inform you that they just used the potty. The kids have been told firmly to please leave the trailer and use the potty IN THE HOUSE unless we are on a camping trip!
You can look forward many great adventures together. Camping in our TM has been wonderful fun for all of us!
1995 Ford F-150 w/Prodigy BC

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
4Kids2Dogs is offline   Reply With Quote