View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 08:56 AM   #1
RottieMom
TrailManor Master

Default Battery Tender and Bargman

First of all, let me say thank you to Bill for all his input/help on how to use the Bargman with a Battery Tender. I purchased a Bargman connector (TV side), a Deltran Battery Tender, some small loop terminal connectors and crimp tool. Then, after looking at the wiring diagram that came with the Bargman connector at least 10 times to make sure I knew where to connect battery and ground, I replaced the loop terminals that came with the battery tender with small ones and attached them to the correct posts on the Bargman connector.

I decided that when I connect the TM Bargman cable to the Battery Tender Bargman connector I wanted the Bargman connector to be mounted in something pretty stable/solid. So, I had some scrap pieces of oak material and built a little box to mount the Bargman connector in (see attached photo). Then, I put the box and battery tender on a little cart on wheels. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and it's really convenient to be able to plug the TM Bargman into the Battery Tender Bargman and keep the battery maintained when the TM is stored.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bargman connection.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	951.4 KB
ID:	11301  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2013 TM 2720SL
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 Hemi 5.7
RottieMom is offline   Reply With Quote