View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 10:01 AM   #4
coralcruze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
The running lights are powered by the tow vehicle, not the TM, so a blown fuse problem would be located in the tow vehicle, not the TM.

Power for the running lights comes into the TM through the Bargman connector. Since you continue to see 12 volts at the Bargman, the problem must be in the TM wiring. These light problems are very often due to a bad ground in the TM wiring, so your best approach might be to make sure that 12 volts is showing up at the running light fixtures, and if it is, start examining the grounds. Use the wiring diagram that came with the TM for help in locating the ground points.

Bill
Hi bill..I agree with you. Since the is NO power at all to either front or back shells it must be the wiring from the bargman or the bargman itself. I have a new 16 foot bargman female plug and wire that should replace my existing one currently. So hope this will fix this. I do have 12.37 volts at the toe vehicle for the marker lights so there is power there.

Do you know where the green marker light wires go after they exit the refrigerator area? And is there two green wires splitting off the bargman? One for the front shell and one for the rear? They have to be going up the side arms but from there how does the wire get to the back and front of the shells?

Lastly I may have to rewire the front markers completely because I had to tug on the wires pretty good to make a connection. I don't see a ground anywhere in the front and did check the TM wiring diagram that indicates there is one someplace. I just can't find it and there is sheet metal in front of those wires in those front cabinets. What a pain in the tuhus.
coralcruze is offline   Reply With Quote