View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 03:26 PM   #4
RockyMtnRay
TrailManor Master

Default Re:Adding AC to side of TM

Quote:
Originally Posted by efelker
Ray:

Say it ain't so -- you've gone over to the dark (but comfortably cooled) side of the force!
Yes it is true, I cannot tell a lie...I have become a comfort seeker. *hangs head in shame*
I realized that to get to central northern Canada in August, I will have to cross regions of the US where the nights are not cool and dry like here in Colorado. Canada will be fine but hot, humid and miserable is the situation in between here and there. Daytime I can remain cool in my truck cab but w/out AC in the TM there'd not be much restful sleep. And a lack of restful sleep for several days in a row makes moi a not-at-his-best driver. So I gave up my very best cupboard for this A/C unit. sniff. sniff.
Quote:
Next thing we'll see from you are hot dog recipes in the cooking threads.
Eeeeeeek. No. Never.
Quote:
... stay cool my friend.
That I am trying to do.

Man, I must be really getting soft these days...last fall when I had the furnace in my house replaced I even went ahead and had a central AC installed with it. There are only about 20 days each year here where AC is really desirous so I had never felt an overwhelming need for it in the previous 20 years I've owned my house. But since I was getting the furnace done anyway, in a moment of wild abandon I said why not really splurge and get AC.
RockyMtnRay is offline   Reply With Quote