Thread: Shower Mod Idea
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
SamHeatherandgirls

Default Shower Mod Idea

I did the shower mod to Olga a few weeks back, including installing the Oxygenics shower head. I used it this weekend, and found it made the shower quite nice. Like in previous threads I've seen, I used a piece of wire to hang the shower head from the track. I split a piece of 10-2 electrical wire and used the white insulated wire instead of a coat hanger, so I wouldn't have to deal with rust issues. I found that it was terribly inconvenient to have to hook and unhook the wire while showering and also the shower head just didn't spray the direction I wanted it to.

I recall when I was researching the forum that someone glued a magnet to the shower head mount and then installed a metal plate on the streetside wall to use to stick the shower head to.

I'm going to do this. My plan is to use a blank metal electrical box plate and spray paint it white. I'll then POP rivet it to the wall.

Does anyone have a picture of this done in their shower? I know I read it on the forum, but don't recall who posted it.
SamHeatherandgirls is offline   Reply With Quote