View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 09:21 AM   #16
cochise

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpcoombs View Post
Customer Service (what a joke) has also ignored my e-mails asking them about the rumored future availability of a power shell lift option (expensive but retrofitable). Even a "we don't know" reply would have been great but they totally ignore you just as I once witnessed the founder refuse to to acknowledge his factory receptionist's :Good Morning" greeting to him as he swept royally into his office. They appear to just not care anymore sad to say.
Very interesting indeed...was that the elder William Hulsey? If so it must have been before he had his stroke. For over a year Michael Hulsey was in charge of the factory and did a great job of driving it into the ground. He rarely answered emails, and I have personally sent 3 certified letter that all vent unanswered by him. With the new CEO there may be hope for a brighter future. But the road is going to be rough!

And yes the Honorable Harveyrv is correct in stating that those with complaints are probably more active than those that claim to be satisfied. After calling/writing and what not without an answer it is only human to seek other places to "vent".

So it is all in the future. Perhaps TM will succeed, perhaps they will not.
cochise is offline   Reply With Quote