View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 10:37 AM   #10
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane826
The CO/LP monitor and I think radio & antenna now run through that switch. I don’t think they run the rear roof lights through that switch anymore. Bill can you confirm?
You've got it right, Shane. I have confirmed that the shower wall switch no longer controls any lights. I should note that my 2020 TM was built in the midst of a number of upgrades and changes, so not everything on the wiring diagram agrees with reality yet. But according to the wiring diagram, that switch now controls
o CO/LP monitor
o water heater ignition
o radio antenna (but not the TV antenna panel, which presumably sends power to the amplifier in the Jack AM/FM/TV antenna.) I'm not sure what radio antenna is being referenced here, since my TM does not have the black rod with the red light on the rear edge of the front shell.

In my TM, there is an "All lights off" rocker switch near the fire extinguisher, just inside the entry door. As of my 2020 Owner's Manual, this switch does not appear on the wiring diagram, but in practice it controls all lights - front, rear, and outdoor. Very handy - I like it, although I would prefer that it did not control the outside lights (porch, hitch area, utility hookups, etc).

My TM is in the garage just now, so I can't positively confirm some of this, but it all agrees with my memory.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote