View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 07:45 AM   #5
mtnguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEALAN View Post
Thank you, a little more help please. You still would have to open TM to get to plug? It there another place on the TM other than the power source (Pull out plug to plug in at campground) and if so where approx. is it located? On TM tongue, door side? Again thank you, any help would be greatful. I guess this is what happens when you buy a used TM with very little insturctions on set-up.

Joe
Oops, I think I was composing my last post while you are posting this.

I don't know of any other places on the TM for 120v supply power other than the pull out plug that you use at campgrounds. And yes, you have to open the TM to get to that. That is why several of us are considering modifications.

You could also hook a battery charger on trickle mode directly to the batteries. There has been a post the last couple of days about this method. That is what I have done in the past.

I bought a used TM also, and no regrets after checking out the costs of new units. If you don't have the instruction book, you can probably get 1 from the factory, or check out some excellent tutorials offered by some of the TM members here on the forum.

Or, check out: http://www.pinecon.com/TMDocs/MikeD_...rManual_v4.pdf

Chap