TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
jbright

Default Questions:

Hello all !! New owner of a 2000 2518 TM. Two trips in last month and loving it!!

1) Kitchen sink drains fine but bathroom sink wont drain at all? Usual clogged drain procedures or do I have to do something special?

2) Someone advised me to have lug nuts welded on my leveling jacks to avoid having to manually jack my TM up?

3) Everything works well overall but the last two times I've had it in the up position the silver pegs/bars/thingamajigs (you know- with the hole in it tht lock the front shell in ) wont go all the way up so tht it's in a perpendicular position. Just wont go up tht high anymore. Roof seal is still tight, door still closes ok, etc. Bugs me though. Wondering what might be wrong??

4) I read about people getting tuneups in Tenn. Is this still an option? I heard factory was closed for a while. I live in FL, is there a dealer or someone down here who could work on my TM?

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!!!!
Old 09-17-2012, 05:23 AM   #2
Dave99gst

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbright View Post

2) Someone advised me to have lug nuts welded on my leveling jacks to avoid having to manually jack my TM up?
No need, you can buy a adapter that you can chuck up in a cordless drill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbright View Post
4) I read about people getting tuneups in Tenn. Is this still an option? I heard factory was closed for a while.
Yup it is -
http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...hlight=factory
Dave99gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
REBCAT

jbright I sent you a private message. Welcome to the world of Trailmanor camping.