TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Interior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #11
CAG1976

Thanks for the info. It sounds like I can tackle it.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:49 PM   #12
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Yup! If I could, I'm sure you can! Go for it! It felt really good to rip those out! I was beginning to hate the "narrow hallway" feel of the two couches.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:18 PM   #13
BrucePerens
TrailManor Master

You didn't get the big couch out in any condition to put it back, did you? Or the smaller one? What are you putting in there?
Old 09-07-2016, 10:23 PM   #14
BrucePerens
TrailManor Master

Default Curtains?

Are you selling your old curtains and valences? I'd be happy to buy them.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:19 AM   #15
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucePerens View Post
You didn't get the big couch out in any condition to put it back, did you? Or the smaller one? What are you putting in there?

I had posted a few weeks ago that if anyone was interested in buying them, I would be extremely careful pulling them out. There wasn't really any response, except by someone to tell me that the fresh water tank was under there.

I was fairly careful with pulling them out, but did not remove all of the framing from under the larger couch, because it would require removing the fridge from it's cabinet.

As for the small couch, it came out easily, but I may be using half of the set of drawers for the cabinet I will be building over the furnace & water tank. After this coming weekend I'll know more about what I won't be using.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:25 AM   #16
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrucePerens View Post
Are you selling your old curtains and valences? I'd be happy to buy them.
I'm still pondering what I'll be doing for window treatments. I think I want to change it completely, but haven't made a final decision yet. I might reuse the old valances by recovering with new material, but I'm not leaning that direction. I'll know more once the fabric swatches I ordered have arrived and I can decide on which fabric I'm using. I'll keep you posted!
Old 09-17-2016, 09:38 PM   #17
usafabronco

Default couch parts?

We have some fabric and foam damage to our larger couch (left side facing forward). Would you want to part with the vertical facing board that forms the front of the lower part of the couch, the seat cushion, and the back cushion? Are yours in good condition?

Bossier City, LA
2006 TM 3023
2006 Toyota Tacoma 4WD TRD Sport
Reese Straight-Line Hitch w/ Cam Sway Control
Prodigy P3 Brake Controller
usafabronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:05 AM   #18
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

I had posted prior to the remodel asking if anyone would be interested in buying the couches, as I would be careful removing them. There was no response. The smaller couch came out with no issues, so could be reinstalled. The larger couch was a bit more difficult, especially the front panel. At this point, I haven't yet decided if I will keep them for a future buyer of the trailer if I decide to sell. Also, there was someone else that asked first, after I started the remodel and had removed them. I will keep you in mind though, if I decide to sell
Old 04-17-2017, 08:33 AM   #19
canbreadyin5

Any updated pictures available? Would love to see your progress or the finished results. Thinking of painting the interior of our NTU TM. I am not a fan of all the beige/brown, especially on the walls!
canbreadyin5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 11:41 AM   #20
HoMiPa
TrailManor Master

Wow - this is eerie.... I just logged back onto this forum, after not having been on here since probably October! This past weekend was the first weekend that would have been warm enough to work on the camper, after having closed it up for the winter at the end of October. I think I posted the last photos I took before closing it up, into the same dropbox folder where I posted the original photos - so not sure if you can see all of those or not.

But here is a link to that folder - let me know if you can't view the photos.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vtesz2hqs...CucILXz3a?dl=0

Anyway, since it was Easter weekend, I was busy with other things and didn't get around to uncovering and opening up the trailer this past weekend, but plan to do that this week, and then I will start working on the renovation again. I had thought I might have gone a few things done over the winter - things I could have brought into the house to work on, like the table, or the over the sink cabinet - but I've been busy with the master bedroom renovation in my actual house....

I am excited to get back working on the Trailmanor though! Given a LOT of thought to window treatments over the winter, and have what I think will be a fantastic renovation for them, in my head. Have searched multiple times over the winter for the fabric, but haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for. I even ordered samples several times, but the colors have never been just right. But, having finally designed what I want in my head, I will start working on them soon - it involves Z clips, and wooden valances, and will give me narrow shelf space as well!