TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Electrical
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2024, 04:25 PM   #1
Autosnap

Question Upgrades, People, Upgrades

Hey Everyone,

So I'm doing a few changes to the electrical system on my 2720QB. I've attached a schematic that I knocked together, sorry about it being sideways, it just fits the page better that way for now. This is a work in progress. Any input on wire sizes, fuses, switches, hardware, routing would be much appreciated.

I've fallen off the wheel when it comes to where to take the negatives to the converter, or to the fuse board. Also, thinking of using a small fan in the Battery Compartment to keep things cool when the Inverter is running, I could use the USB port on the inverter, or if I want it to run while the Solar is running the solar has a load port, could do a small DC fan... Obviously, I would need vents, I was thinking similar to the Refrigerator compartment, but I don't want too much moisture to get in this bay.

I'm moving and upgrading the battery from the tongue to the back left storage compartment, along with all this gumph. Please give input on the automatic transfer switch, I would love to have it fixed to where it wouldn't run the converter to the battery bank on inverter power, but it only has a 15 amp fuse and I can't find a wiring diagram for the PD4655WL. If I can't use it, I'll just flip the inline breaker on the positives coming to the Battery Bay buss bar. before I turn on the inverter, that's not too much trouble.

I was thinking while I had the power center out, I could stabilize the shower floor as well.

Let me know what you think, and thanks for looking!

Best,
Brad (Autosnap)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf E-Upgrade.pdf (127.6 KB, 239 views)