TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
modhatter

Default Taking you dogs with you

Now I have another question. One of the reasons for wanting a RV was to be able to explore the US and take our pets with us.

So I was on line looking at the "pet friendly" RV parks, and see that all of them post a message stating "No pets are to be left in the RV unattended." Well, this might really put a cramp in being able to do any real sight seeing, explore the city, go to an attraction, eat out at a restaurant, etc., etc.

For example: I want to be able to go to Santa Fe, New Mexico, cause I want my son to see the town, go to the museums, visit the art stores, etc. I doubt I would be able to go into these places with our dogs. So what do you do if you can't leave them in the RV for a day out?