TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > Plumbing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #1
OffToDaRaces

Default Thetford @##&%$#@

HELP......Ok, guys, I have been initiated. On my very first day of a two week trip, I had a "Blow-Out" on my 2720. And it was a doozie. It not only tore out and tore up the piddly little Fender skirt, it did a complete remodel of the plumbing. It even knocked that wonderful Thetford off its mounting, and transported the "Grey Water" dump valve into another jurisdiction.

Now I can't find anyone who has the parts to fix any of it. I do not want to have to rely on a shallow hole in the woods to compensate for the loss of that magical appliance.

Any suggestions? I am in the western portion of Florida, hopefully enroute to several areas in Alabama. I did talk to someone from Alabama. He suggested that I purchase this cute little house, with a cresent moon cut-out on the door to mount or tow behind the trailer on a 200' chain.

I am open for other suggestions.