Is something leaking here?

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
12-13-2023, 04:30 PM
Default Is something leaking here?

Filled up the fresh washer tank and started noticing this….
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1610.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	22882  

12-13-2023, 07:37 PM

Well your camper is upside down, soooooooo…
12-13-2023, 08:19 PM

Come on, Shane...give the guy a break. But it was funny.
Did you check the line leading into the tank? Your connection at the wall might have a crack, or the line. Where is the tank located on your rig? Mine is under the bench seat, so I can see all the connections to see if there's a leak.
If I can suggest add the year and model info to your signature block.
12-13-2023, 09:01 PM

ya I don’t understand why the photos upload upside down, that’s not how shot them. I found the leak, between the potable tank and the pump. Easy fix thank god!
12-14-2023, 09:59 AM

Just busting chops. But it’s a camper site, and campering is supposed to be fun, right?

As for the leak… That could be coming from anywhere. Keep in mind almost all the plumbing is INSIDE the camper, so start opening cabinets to look for water. Run the pump, open the faucets, add water through the fresh tank fill port. Have someone inside the camper do each of these while you’re underneath and see if any one action causes the drip underneath. That will help you pinpoint the leak.

Purely a guess from afar but if you think this started when you filled the fresh tank, take a real good look where the fresh tank low point drain pipe/hose meets the tank. If it’s loose (hose clamp?) or the tank is cracked at the nipple it will leak water potentially into the floor and then leak out anywhere it can find an exit.
New Reply