TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #11
P and B

Did not know that. I will check this next week when I'm out.

I typically don't have any problems on the highway seeing what's behind me. It's backing up into tight spots (like my driveway) that are difficult.

Phil
Old 04-18-2008, 09:00 AM   #12
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Phil -

You might want to check out this thread

http://www.trailmanorowners.com/foru...ead.php?t=3658

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #13
F Shuman

I am a new owner too! Wow! What a nice trailer. My PUP had the same heater - noisey - even more so. Dealer said that is just the character of the "animal". PUP dealer said to buy ear plugs There is a fan in your convertor.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:44 PM   #14
cstevens

We are also new RV owners bought our TM last July, there is alot to learn about RVing, Our first trip was 6 weeks from LosAngeles to Pennsylvania up the smoky MTs. thu the Blue Ridge and up to the very end. Had a great trip, We made a couple of mistakes, first taking a microwave and putting in the tub, NO Good, put a hole in the tub, The fridge would not stay on, We had a good friend who has been RVing for 20 years and fixed it for us and showed us the problem he also gave us so many tips. I read everything I could on this site, it was also really helpful, talk to people on your travels, most folks are so willing to help you out and share their RVing adventures. The unit is great, we have used it in all aspects, state parks have no hookups so you really learn how everything works. We also take only what we need nothing extra and there is a weight limit.
we tow with a Jeep Liberty and our unit is a 2720sl. The jeep is fine unless you go up big MTs then NG... we are looking for a Truck maybe Diesel Toyota. You can also take alittle more. We carry 2 bikes on top of the jeep, I can't tell you how much we enjoy being out, and our grandkids love it too. Have fun and good luch