TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Camping & Lifestyle > Camping Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-24-2004, 03:20 PM   #11
DancinCampers

Hi all,

Things have been pretty good the past two weeks. Hopefully we have gotten ahead of tropicals.

We spent a week with our son in New Orleans, then left on the 14th when New Orleans instituted a voluntary evacuation for Ivan. We took a route out of town which was not too crowded, but when we got to I-10 it became 30MPH. We then went thru Baton Rouge on I-310 N to get to 190 W. Traffic was ok, we stopped for 2 nites in Alexandria, LA. Then on to Little Rock, AR. Leaving Little Rock on 65N, Fri the 17th, we passed a southbound TM, just south of Southside, AR. Anyone here?

We are now at my Dad's house in Bolivar, MO, just north of Springfield. Will be leaving tomorrow heading for Drumright, OK for a few days.

I was out today, on I44 heading west, when a TM pulled by a minivan passed us going eastbound about Milepost 56.

Take care.

Dan
Old 09-24-2004, 07:30 PM   #12
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Glad to hear about your trip progress. Sounds like things are going better than they were last time you posted.

Please keep us posted on your adventures and let us know when you get to your new home.

Happy and safe trails -

D'