TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > General TrailManor Topics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 07:40 PM   #201
B_and_D
Site Sponsor

Carole, how do you like Sam's? I so wish that we could be there right now! We stayed there last January, and the whole family loves it. Those hot mineral pools are wonderful, and the people who run it are really nice. I had a hard time getting DH to leave, but we needed to make our way back home. When DH called me this morning to tell me about his TM sighting, he said that he thought that they must be on their way to Desert Hot Springs!

While we were staying there we took a one-day drive through Joshua Tree National Monument, it was interesting. Lots of big rocks and lots and lots of Joshua Trees. It's amazing how each one is different from the others.

If you have a chance to get to Death Valley, and have never been there, I'd strongly suggest taking the time to go. It is amazing. If you're interested, pm me, and I'll tell you about a great place to stay with full hookups that most people don't know about.
Old 02-06-2007, 07:49 PM   #202
Carole

I do no have email on the road. We did enjoy our stay. We are now in AZ at a place called Cotton Lane RV and Golf Resort. Located Goodyear AZ. about 15 miles west of Phoenix. Less traffic and smog.

Carole & Rod
2619 TM 2006 Titan

Old 02-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #203
camp2canoe

Default TM sightings

It would be great if TM would sell TM license plate frames - that way we could recognize one another when we're not towing! - camp2canoe

Old 02-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #204
jimwilly

Default TM Sightings

I like the idea of the license plates. Also, I remember when Airstream had specific ID numbers on the back of the trailers (perhaps they still do) that would allow one fellow Airstreamer to identify another by the number on the trailer. I suppose there was a data base you could draw from.

Might an be interesting thought to pursue for TrailManor.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:14 PM   #205
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp2canoe View Post
It would be great if TM would sell TM license plate frames - that way we could recognize one another when we're not towing! - camp2canoe
On Outbackers.com....one of the members found where you could have a license plate frame custom made with you name on it. I bought two...I will see if I can find the link and come back and edit this post with the link. Two dollars for each frame ordered went to the owner of outbackers.com to support the web site. There is also a link to having stickers made...since I have listed my Outback for sale on RVtraders.com ....I did not order a sticker.

This is the company they bought the stickers from: http://abcdecals.com/

This is what the stickers look like: http://www.outbackers.com/forums/ind...showtopic=9783

This is the comany we ordered the plate frames from: http://egiftcreator.com/special.html

This company is very accomadating regarding which is top or bottom of the frame for you...depends where your renewal stickers are placed on your tag in your state. I can try to get a photo of my plate frame tomorrow afternoon if there is interest in this.

This is what the license plate frame looks like: http://www.outbackers.com/forums/ind...showtopic=9783
Old 02-08-2007, 07:44 AM   #206
camp2canoe

Default TM Sighting

Thanks, countrygirl, for sharing that website. I placed an order and I'll put one on the back of our TV. The vendor's website is really easy to use. - camp2canoe

Old 02-08-2007, 07:04 PM   #207
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Your welcome....If you ordered the license plate frame...I bet you will like it...the lettering on the white part ..has the shape of the letters cut out with the blue lettering showing through...very cool look.
Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #208
CAmark
Site Sponsor

Default TM in Moss Landing 2-17

Just back from the 3-day weekend in Watsonville CA. Saw a TM (2720SL or SD?) at the RV park in Moss Landing on Saturday afternoon...my first confirmed sighting of another TM. Anyone here?
or 04 Pilot w/ Tow Package
Prodigy Brake Controller; Husky 800/1200 WDH; McKesh Mirrors
2006 2720SL; A/C; awning; swing hitch; 14" NEXEN Load Range D tires
Old 02-25-2007, 07:10 AM   #209
wbmiller3
Site Sponsor

Saw a TM in uncovered storage yesterday, near Clear Brook High School, southeast of Houston. Howdy neighbor!
2018 F150 towing 2001 2619; lift kit & 15" wheels
Old 03-06-2007, 05:01 PM   #210
grill-n-go
Site Sponsor

West bound on SR40 about 30 miles east of Ocala, FL on Saturday March 3rd around 1:00 PM.

'03 2720SL
'07 Tundra 4X4
Closed Thread