TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Technical Discussions > How to and Modifications
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
ferdoh

Smile Shower Wall Covering

We were without hot water for 2 weeks while the gas company worked on the transmission lines. So we were using the TM bath alot. We soon realized that the shower left a lot to be desired. I got some 4ft wide plastic at Ace Hardware. I was trying to figure out how to mount it, until I looked at the package that the plastic came in. Ace also sells a self stick channel with a tongue that zips into it to hold plastic around storm windows. It really works slick! I put one channel on top of both of the bathroom walls and one on the outside wall. The channel just clears the sink when you fold it down and you can't see it when the wall is up! Also you can just undo the outside wall channel and leave the other ones on the wall when you fold things down. There is much more room in the shower now since you only need one curtain for the open side of the tub. I'll try to post pictures.( 4 ft plastic hangs down enough to reach the back splash part of the tub)
ferdoh is offline   Reply With Quote