TrailManor Owner's Forum  

Go Back   TrailManor Owner's Forum > TrailManor Owners Community > TrailManor Technical Library
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2004, 06:46 PM   #1
efelker

Default Checklists

TM Owners:

Here is the latest version (V 6.0) of the Checklists and Manual that I began compiling in 2002. The graphics have been updated, checklists improved and made more readable, and I’ve refined the great work the Mike and Kelly did in compiling their Users’ Manual. The format is set up for 5.5 X 8.5” paper. This allows the manual to be placed in a Classic size PDA notebook. Additionally all the checklists are formatted so that each begins on an odd page number – meaning you can print all the checklists as stand-alone checklists. The document is long because of the smaller format (94 pages). Space can be saved by two-side printing on 5.5 X 8.5 paper. You can also print 2 pages per page on 8.5 X 11 paper and that will reduce the total number of pages. Then again, you can just print the checklists and use the manual section on your computer.

I hope you find these checklists useful. Share them with others. I’ve enjoyed compiling them and learned more about Trailmanors than I thought I ever would. Watch for another update in a few months. I want go through the Trailmanor Owners’ Forum in detail and capture more of the suggested modification for the Improvements section of the manual.

Ed

[The Checklist and Guide is an excellent document, but a little big for anyone on dial-up to manage. Ed split off the checklist only, and posted it in addition.]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Checklist.doc (247.0 KB, 9183 views)
File Type: doc TM_Checklist_&_Guide_5.5_X_8.5.doc (5.14 MB, 8296 views)
File Type: doc TMChecklistOnly.doc (2.70 MB, 2003 views)